Sunday 27 December 2020

Fix Wordpress Website Issues, Errors And Bugs











About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER*



Hi, I am a wordpress web designer/developer having 5 years of experience. If you are facing the issues, errors or bugs on your wordpress website and finding someone to resolve them then I am here to resolve these kinds of issues: 



  • Wordpress HTML and CSS
  • Wordpress Installation
  • Theme Installation
  • Plugin Installation
  • Database Connectivity
  • Width and Height || Broken Layouts
  • Social Icon Adjustment
  • Sliders and Banner Adjustment
  • Contact Form Adjustment
  • Navigation Bar Adjustment
  • Header and Footer Adjustment
  • Website Color Changes
  • Responsiveness Issues
  • Any Css Issue


If your issue is not mentioned above then don't worry about that my expertise is more than them so please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your requirements we will discuss the things first then we will go ahead.



What do I offer within $5?


  • I will fix any 1 issue in $5
  • Friendly Customer Support
  • 100% Delivery on Time
  • 100% Moneyback Guarantee


My prices are negotiable so If you need any further info please feel free to contact me :)

Reviews


:

Seller is the best at what he does! My site was all the way screwed up and the seller came in an fixed everything in under 20 minutes. He did such a great job and he provided great customer service. If your looking for someone to take care of your website needs, then he will most definitely get the job done. He saved my day! Thank you so much!

:

Great job. dynamic_hingora was available when I needed someone right away and he figured out which plugin was causing my errors. I will definitely save his info for future use.

:

My Wordpress site was hacked, bunch of files compromised. I'm super pleased with service!! Site was cleaned and everything restored quickly. Nice job!

:

Hingora is very knowledgable and truly and expert in his field. He was able to resolve my Wordpress bugs in a prompt and efficient manner. 10/10 would recommend!

:

dynamic_hingora is very responsive. Was able to solve my issue very quickly and at the fair price. He knows his Wordpress stuff! Happy to work with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment