Saturday 5 December 2020

Create A User Friendly Website For Your Small Business











About:

Who am I?

I am a Web Developer who is focused on creating user-friendly and inclusive WordPress websites for your small business based on your target audience. I have a degree with distinction in Computer Science and Psychology. I also know HTML and CSS.



I can create or customize starting from 1 page and up to an entire website. I can make an inclusive site, If your target audience includes people with disabilities (physical or mental) or elderly people.  



What is my focus when I create a website?

My goal is that every person that goes to your site will quickly and easily find what they are looking for



I create clean and simple websites. A design that is too complicated can be frustrating for many users, and a frustrated user can easily turn into a lost potential costumer.



It is important to me that at any given moment the users will know in which part of the website they are, no matter on how many links/pages they clicked before they arrived to the current page.



Please message me before you order. I will be happy to answer all your questions !

Reviews


:

Roslana did a great job for me. the new developed web site looks nice and clean, and it functions fast and perfect. Roslana works very fast, but at the same time - she is accurate, flexible, and open for changes along the development process. I have no doubt that I will work with her again in the future. Thank you Roslana!

:

Roslanab had made a fine website for our restaurant. Perfect, thank you very much. Great work and communications.

:

always lovely to work with her and excellent delivery.

:

Great communication with the seller. Delivered on time with requested revisions.

:

Great Service




No comments:

Post a Comment