Saturday 19 December 2020

Ada Compliance Wcag, Section 508, A, Aa Manually By Code











About:

Hi, Is your Website ADA Complaint?



Did you know that if your website is not ADA compliant, you risk fines of up to $150,000 for the first offense alone?



If that isn’t worrying enough, 5,000 Title III ADA lawsuits were filed in U.S. federal courts in the first half of 2018 alone, an eye-opening 33% uptick from the same time in 2017.



I will Comply and make your website ADA Compliance/Complaint according to 

WCAG 2.0, 

Section-508, 

ADA Level (A, AA, AAA),

Web Accessibility.



I help brands avoid lawsuits by making the website ADA compliant more accessible and friendly to search engines.


Portfolio Link: https://tahaalimeo.uk


My Service Includes:



  • Free Installation and configuration of ADA web accessibility widget (Userway).
  • Write Online Accessibility Statement policies.

  • Add Alternate Tag.
  • Color Contrast Error.
  • Empty Text.
  • Broken Links.
  • Foreground & Background Colors.
  • Missing Title.
  • Add Title & Frames.
  • Add Missing Tags.
  • Add Missing Links.
  • Remove Empty Tags.
  • Add Missing Caption.


Why chose me:



  • Minimum budget
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% money-back guarantee
  • 100% customer satisfaction


Error check: wave webaim tool



Please *Contact* before making an order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow!! another quality deliever. This guy is on fire! Not only does he help me with speeding up my site but also knows how to build web apps! I am convinced this guy is the best choice on Fiverr!

Seller's Response:

I appreciate you and I respect you a lot.

:

The seller was very communicative and made sure what he delivered was something you we pleased with. I would recommend him!

:

Another great delivery! He worked super diligently and you can tell he tries his best for his clients. I am looking forward to the next time we work together!

:

Taha was the best! He is truly a master of all trades! Whatever needs I had he was able to fix it!




No comments:

Post a Comment