Wednesday 23 December 2020

Setup Wordpress Theme Same As Demo











About:

Setup WordPress theme same as demo theme.



Welcome to my GIG!!!



Are you facing to issue to import demo content? Or no idea how to install wordpress and setup theme same as demo site then you are right place.

I am Nand, I have 7+ years of experience. I have great experience in WordPress Theme Installation & Importing Demo Content.



i will do the following:



  • Theme Installation
  • Setup Theme Same Like Demo
  • 100% Successful Demo Import
  • Theme Customization
  • Upload Your Content
  • Plugins Installation
  • + Many More



If theme or document not purchased, download from nulled sites, please first contact me.





If you not sure or any question feel free to contact me. 





                       !!!! ORDER NOW !!!!

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I highly recommend him. He was quick and efficient. I liked that there was no bullshit and no attempt to trick me like I encountered with some other sellers.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!!

Seller's Response:

Super fast, job done correctly, thank you.

Seller's Response:

You'r welcome!!

:

The work was executed with talent, professionalism. I can only recommend this freelancer




No comments:

Post a Comment