Tuesday 22 December 2020

Optimise Your Google Page Speed Insights Score











About:

 Please consult us regarding our availability and costs before ordering this GIG. 



I’m a professional developer with exceptional analytical and engineering skills. I have more than 4 year of development experience in the web, mobile app and software. 



I speed up you pages, you will get a report about web pages. I will provide deep advance level speed testing and vulnerabilities of your Web or App.



I will be analysing and fix errors:



✔  Optimizing your homepage to load quickly

✔  Optimizing your CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento)

✔  Optimize images

✔  Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content

✔  Minify HTML, CSS & Javascript

✔  Enable gZip compression

✔ Utilizing Leverage browser caching

Google PageSpeed score 95-100 (desktop and mobile)



Feel free to contact me any time before ordering this gig.



 Please consult us regarding our availability and costs before ordering this GIG. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing! My page speed sucked even after having another freelancer get my GTMetrix score to 90. I was at 17 on Google Page Speed Insights for Mobile when Anton stepped in. A couple days later and I'm 97 on Mobile and 100 on Desktop. This guy obviously knows what he's doing. Don't waste your money with any other fakes that are just going to try to minify your images and run a couple of free plugins. This guy knows how to break down the code and make things happen. Best $100 you can spend on your site! Speed will enhance user experience INSTANTLY and positively effect conversions. Do it NOW....don't hesitate.

Seller's Response:

Thanks ;-)

Seller's Response:

Wowwww! People said it would be impossible for my page speed to be higher than 90, I GOT 99!!! And it with a VIDEO BANNER! Super impressed!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! :-)

Seller's Response:

Very professionnal, got my website from 30 to 92 on mobile and 100 on desktop regarding pagespeed score ! Also this was done in a couple of days. Totally recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment