Tuesday 1 October 2019

Create Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

Thanks for visiting.

Looking to build a stunning and responsive WordPress website with a professional touch? 
Then you've come to the right place. Design is my passion and I always provide the very best to my clients. Throughout the  development of your dream, I'll create a WordPress website for you with a top-notch User Experience like you desire.


All packages will contain the following:

Sleek & Elegant, Responsive WordPress Website
Installation of WordPress Demo & Theme
Friendly view on any screen i.e. Mobile, Tablet & Desktop
Premium Slider Revolution based HD Image Slider
Social media links Integration of your business 
Facebook,Twitter & Instagram Feed (as per design)
MailChimp Form Integration with Pop Up
Contact Forms, Live Chat & WooCommerce
 Security, Speed & SEO Optimization
Transfer, DNS Propagation
Free shutterstock Images 
Why Choose Us?

 We provide after sale services
Unlimited revisions ( as per project requirements)
100% client satisfaction
Fast conversation
Fast delivery 
Note : If you are not satisfied with packages or for custom orders or directives, please do send a message directly.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a rough idea of what I wanted, but didn't know how to make it happen. softlapsit did it! He took my mock up and made it better. I couldn't be happier with the end result. He was quick and responsive through the whole process. I would be glad to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Was excellent, the communication was very efficient. And the order was delivered.

Seller's Response:

highly ethical person... and very funny guy...

Seller's Response:

Amazing work. Very fast and made an incredible web page for my business.

:

Cory is very responsive and a true professional, i loved working with him.. you made my day man :)




No comments:

Post a Comment