Tuesday 8 October 2019

Wordpress Website Customization











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my wp customization gig in this gig, I will help you to make your WordPress website customization according to your requirement and make it look re-fresh, will do design changes fixing CSS/HTML issues on the website.

With this Gig,s I'll do Wordpress customization for your site and fix any type of issues.

[+] Welcome to my gig

[-] Wordpress pages design customization 
[-] Theme customization 
[-] Fix blank Wordpress issue
[-] I will configure Demo content and setup theme on your domain
[-] Theme installation 
[-] CSS issue
[-] PSD to WordPress Page Design
[-] Custom Page design and fix layout
[-] Fix mobile friendly mobile optimization 
[-] Woocommerce set up and customization
[-] Remove extra theme content
[-] Custom widget design
[-] Custom header
[-] Custom Footer area
[-] Fix the speed issue
[-] SSL Issue
[-] Reduce spamming on your website
[-] Protect your website spammers bots


[+] why me?

[-] fast Service with 24 hours
[-] Instant response
[-] WordPress 5 years experience

What I'll require completing your order 

All website requirement needed with points
Wp-login
Cpanel Login
contact me before place order

Thank you 

Reviews


:

Awesome work once again, thank you

:

They did a great job completing the job I was after

:

Great work again!

:

Great Work Again!

:

Fantastic




No comments:

Post a Comment