Wednesday 9 October 2019

Create Responsive Wordpress Landing Page In 6 Hours











About:

Hello

Are you looking for a responsive Wordpress landing page? Then you are on the right place, I will design nice landing page for your new product, new company and new business.  My Gig Services Include:

  • Responsive WordPress Landing Page
  • Latest SEO Plugins
  • Google Analytics to monitor your site traffic
  • Opt-In form 
  • Auto Res-ponder Integration (Mailchimp, Aweber)
  • Mobile Responsive
  • Create a thank you page.
  • Upload the landing page to your site.
  • Send notification mail to user and admin on form submission.
  • Save data to database.
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • High Converting
  • Original & Custom designed only for you
  • Revisions if you need something changed

What I will Offer You?

I provide customer support with unlimited iterations & revisions till client gets fully satisfied with the end product.

I’ll be more than happy to extend my services in web development, graphics designing and search engine optimization (SEO); feel free to consult.

Cheers!

Note: I can also redesign your old landing page and support mobile friendly.

Reviews


:

Great job!

:

Amazing work! Fast, friendly and very professional. I highly recommend Areeka!

:

Areeka was great! Fast and very accommodating.

:

great...very good mummification still...

:

Good and productive




No comments:

Post a Comment