Wednesday 9 October 2019

Fix Wordpress Menu,Responsive Mobile Menu, Html,Css Issue











About:

Hi...............

You require to add responsive menu in your site?
Website menu problem ?
You want add new menu in your WordPress website?
Your website menu is not responsive ?
Want to make your website menu looking professional ?

You are in the right place. I am here to solve your WordPress problem. I am ready to accept your task and will design responsive menu for your site.

I will fix your:

-Main Menu
-WordPress menu
-WordPress Mega Menu
-Top Menu

-App menu with icon
-Footer Menu
-Horizontal or Vertical
- Create Any page Menu
- Add Menu in your site
-Responsive Mobile Menu
-Sticky/ Fixed/ Absolute/ Relative  Menu
-Sidebar  Widgets/Sidebars
-Navigation problem,
-Fix html error
-Fix html css menu
-fix jquery menu

What can I do in Extra:
  • Wordpress install
  • WorPress theme and plugin setup
  • create slider using revulotionaryslider
  • BBpress and BuddyPress for forum
  • WooCommerce for eCommercewebsite
  • WooCommerce payment gateway
  • google webmaster and analytics
  • google merchants for eCommerce

Note: Need anything just knock me. 

Client Satisfaction is my main focus. 

Reviews


:

Rubel is quick and concise. I enjoy working with him as he does great work. I have worked three times so far. I will again.

:

Great work, thank you.

:

Good Job.

:

Rockstar. Amazing service. Highly recommend.

:

Great and fast work!




No comments:

Post a Comment