Monday 7 October 2019

Create Online Calculator For Wordpress And Other Sites











About:

I will make any calculator for your site and for most platforms (wordpress, wix, weebly, squarespace etc)

!!!Please contact with me BEFORE to order, for better execution of job.!!! 

Please contact me for examples of previous works

You'll get :
 
- Custom design
- User friendly interface
- Responsive design
- Mobile optimization
- Source code
- My support
- Images integration
- Chart/graph with results
- Result of calculation to email 
- Shortcode for wordpress
- Wordpress plugin for your wordpress site
- Options page
- 100% free minor changes in the future

I use: javascript, jquery, css, html, php

!!!Please contact with me BEFORE to order, for better execution of job.!!! 

Please contact me for examples of previous works

Reviews


:

Asked for a fairly complex calculator delivered way before the deadline and I am overly satisfied with the build. I recommend vommer and definitely use his services again!

:

I have hired Vommer multiple times, always great work.

:

Best work! Amazing, I reccomend it!

:

amazing work, fast and helpful

:

Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment