Wednesday 9 October 2019

Create A Professional RESPONSIVE Wordpress Site











About:

Hi, i have 4+ years of experience about this platform ...
this gig for Create and design a professional unique and responsive WordPress site. first i will show you some sample work of mine and demo theme  then you have to decide how we could start 

click the love ❤ icon at the top right corner for love me and i'll love you forever !!

 >>>>> Service are Provided here <<<<<

 √ install and customize any WordPress theme 
 √ create site from scratch 
 √ wordpress theme Customization ( WordPress )    
 √ WordPress plugins customization     
 √ Redesigning an existing WordPress site .
 √ Making your site more professional    
 √ Page building (Shop / home / any custom page)
 √ Make Similar layout  as your competitor
 √ Fixing Error  (CSS/PHP/- layout / Design )
 √ also able to do on page SEO service by Yoast plugin 
 √ Google Analytic, site verification by Google,google absence 
  

What I'll Need To Complete Order:
Hosting or cPanel login access
FTP login (need it but not everytime)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Raju was an excellent communicator (rare to find here on Fiverr). He was recommended to me by my colleague and he did NOT disappoint! He was quick, efficient and knowledgeable on things that I had not even considered that should be part of my website. I felt like I had a contractor and a coach for the things I didn't know. I felt he went over and beyond the service I normally receive on Fiverr. I will definitely be using him again. Anybody considering doing a Wordpress site should hire him without question. He will get your project finished and on time. Highly recommended A+++

:

she is amazing. i was enjoying my work with her.. i want to work with her for life time

:

Best Service, Good Communication. Did a perfect Job

:

Does quality work and very fast!!

:

Customer service is always great.




No comments:

Post a Comment