Friday 5 February 2021

Design And Develop Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

Celebrating 1500+ Wordpress Websites & Over 5 years at Fiverr! 



Welcome to my gig, Your satisfaction is my first priority!



My Wordpress Website Design & Development Packages Include:



 100% Responsive Wordpress Design 
 Easily Maintainable

 Sliders with HD Images

 Professional Website Layout

 Live Chat

 Call to Actions

 Social Media, Rotating Testimonies & Contact Forms

 Mailchimp/Newsletter Integration

 Google Maps & Analytics If Needed

 Spam Free Code
 E commerce



Why Me?


  1. 5+ years & 1500+ Happy Customers
  2. On Time Delivery
  3. 100% Satisfaction
  4. Support for 2 weeks After Delivery 
  5. Real Estate Wordpress Websites & Blogs



Important Notes:



  • Discounts for my Repeat Buyers. Please contact me before ordering & read FAQ's.
  • If I use any Premium Theme/Plugin, you might need to purchase it if you need life time support from its developers, none of my Packages/Gigs include license for premium theme/plugin. I only have developer license to use it.


Whats Guaranteed ?

100% Customer's Satisfaction!

Reviews


:

malik really amazed me. has built an excellent website. the aftercare is also perfect, the site was already good in itself so there was not much to be changed. so for anyone who wants a professional website I can really recommend this man

:

Malik has been excellent to work with. I wanted to redesign a website that I had lost and with his patient and amazing effort he was able to make the site better than it was before. Highly recommend working with Malik. I will definitely be recommending to others and be using again for any website development needs.

:

I took longer then expected to get the content for my website. He was very patient, understanding and encouraged me the entire way. When the website was done I was blown away. I definitely recommend and will definitely work with him again.

:

I have worked with this seller before. I am a repeat customer. This seller goes far and beyond. If you need a Wordpress responsive website, this is the guy. He is very patient, and always goes the extra mile. I needed several revisions in my last website and this guy told me "Don't worry, I got your back". I have worked with him before and I am always a happy customer. I strongly and without any reservations recommend MalikAhmed. You will not be disappointed. I am looking forward to my next gig with this seller. Thanks again Malik.

:

I am grateful and blessed to come across Mr. Malik and seek his assistance to develop my website. His assistance for this project was above and beyond. His customer is outstanding, where he responded to my messages promptly. He offers value in his work. Since he is such an amazing website developer I will be referring all my friends and colleagues to him.




No comments:

Post a Comment