Sunday 7 February 2021

Be Your Wordpress Content Publisher Or Assistant











About:

Looking For A WordPress Content Publisher?

Looking For A WordPress Assistant / Expert?



Either you are too busy and don't have enough time to manage your website or you don't have the technical skills to deal with the problems on your WordPress website and require help/assistance.



If that's the case, then you have chosen the right GIG!



Having years of experience working with WordPress and delivering results to a number of clients across the globe through different freelancing platforms, I am a one-stop solution to all of your WordPress problems.



Here are a few of my specialties;



  • Content Posting
  • Installation of Meta Tags
  • On-Page SEO
  • Theme Installation
  • Speed optimization
  • Description Creation
  • Articles Posting
  • Responsiveness Issues
  • Malware scan and removal
  • Installation and setup of any theme, plugin
  • Update Theme and Plugins.
  • Theme customizations
  • Customization, Redesign
  • Bug / Error fixing
  • Website maintenance
  • WP migration to a new host.
  • Migrate from any host to WP
  • And much more!


Please contact me before placing an order to get the exact quote based on the requirements.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so confident with the task Talha delivers that I don't even need to check the delivery before approving the work! He is very smart, extremely trust-worthy, and hardworking! You don't need to tell him every single thing, he sees it and he gets it done (he doesn't ignore what needs to be done). I am pleased to have him on my team and I couldn't recommend him enough

:

He is very polite, talented, and honest, I am delighted to work with Talha! If there is anyone on this platform that I would completely trust on the backend of my website, it is him. Thank you, Talha

:

Talha is an honest hard working man whom I am glad to work with! He knows what needs to be done and makes sure the task is delivered perfectly. I couldn't recommend him enough.

:

Talha is very talented, honest, hard-working, polite, and makes my life easier! I am glad to have him on my team!

:

Thank you for the kind words! 🙂




No comments:

Post a Comment