Sunday 28 February 2021

Install And Customize Your Wordpress Themeforest Theme











About:

Are you looking quality WordPress developer for your ThemeForest or premium theme? if yes, you are the right place to do start your business with a quality developer. 

With this gig, i will provide you WordPress premium theme install and full customization. 

you can feel safe about quality work. as it is a premium service, so you won't lose your money and waste your time.



  • Installation your ThemeForest / premium WordPress theme
  • Customization of your WordPress theme as the exact look and feel of any demo
  • Manually customization of your chooses demo exactly what you are looking
  • Will install latest WordPress on your server.
  • Configure your all of functionality for your eCommerce store
  • Expert friendly support 
  • and so on...




NOTE: Please send a single message before ordering. I'll reply instantly if I'm available.

Reviews


:

Working with iqbalhossain7 has been the best experience I could of asked for! He is the best seller there is on Fiverr. I will be working with him multiple times a week long term! If you need to find a seller to get your work done perfectly and fast you need to hire iqbalhossain7! About to rehire him again today!

:

I Found Iqbal to be very responsive, and he worked hard to make the website the way I wanted. He was polite, has good technical skills when designing websites on WordPress and also gives his insight. His level of communication, skill, and speed of getting the job done makes him a 5 star rounded person to deal with. I will use him again in the future and will recommend him to others too.

:

I have worked with him on multiple occasions so it has become very efficient. The site is enveloping all of the time and I’m glad i have a go to make it all happen.

:

It required a couple extensions and a bit more back and forth than expected but got most of the setup I'd briefed. Solid work. Thanks.

:

This seller is helpful and did a good job for a fast timeline and was patient as I got approvals on their work. English is not fluent as advertised and the responses seemed to change personalities so I wondered if I was only really working with one person or if several people were logging in to monitor and respond. I specifically didn't want but in the end, I have things where I need them.




No comments:

Post a Comment