Saturday 20 February 2021

Design A Beautiful Website For You And Your Small Business











About:

Please contact me before placing an order! It's best if we’re on the same page about the project before beginning. Thank you!



I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Michigan and over 10 years of web design and coding experience. I have a creative background and I enjoy designing websites to fit my clients' needs.



I hear from a lot of dismayed customers who have hired designer after designer after designer because none have provided the quality product that they’re looking for. I pride myself on being the last designer you have to hire - I will help you until you are completely satisfied with your website. Please see the reviews past clients have left for me.



Communication is very important to me. I am honest, direct, and open to all criticism, and expect the same of my clients. I think this creates the best environment for efficient work and great final products.



For every package, I will:

  1. Meet with you virtually for 30 minutes if your project requires it
  2. Receive as many rounds of feedback from you as necessary
  3. Design your website to look beautiful on all devices



I'm excited to work on your site! Contact me so we can discuss details!

Reviews


:

Alex is extremely talented at what he does and went above and beyond for me. He designed a kick-ass professional website for me so I can start accepting orders for my business. If you want things done right hire him.

:

Easy to work with! Will

:

Great communication. He designed what I wanted basically on the first iteration. Great job!

:

Alex is a top notch web site creator by far. I have used many web creators from this platform that fell short, but his level of professionalism to his craft is refreshing.

:

Alex was so patient with me. I am not tech savvy but he made this easy. He came ready with suggestions, took my changes well and now I have a fantastic website. Thank you Alex.




No comments:

Post a Comment