Friday 19 February 2021

Design And Develop A Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

Hello and welcome, I am a web development I have been since 2012, I have been working as a web developer freelancer for over 1 year, I will help you to make a beautiful personal o business website.



CMS Skills:

Wordpress



Wordpress page builder:

Elementor



(if it is required)Other Skills:

Adobe Photoshop



(if it is required)Web Languages:

-Java Script

-CSS3

-HTML5





Packages includes

  • responsive design
  • Ecommerce funcionality
  • Install all required plugins
  • Spam free
  • Beautiful themes
  • Customize website as per your need.
  • Social link integration

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional, he always delivers projects on time. Of course I will hire him again.

:

Thank you very much it was a pleasure working with you

:

Excellent service, very attentive and with a great disposition to help. I really recommend him.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment