Friday 19 February 2021

Design Your Music Website For Artist Dj Or Music Producer











About:



Looking for a high-quality music website design for your artist, band, DJ, music producer, or label?



Look no further. As a musician myself I know how to design websites for musicians, bands, labels, DJs, and music producers. 



Branding is very important for artists nowadays, you need a clean and professional music website designed that will capture your audience and engage with them. Your music website is very vital for your music career as it will serve as a portal to host all your music content and get you more gigs and fans. If you are ready to kick start your music career then order this gig now or contact me to find out more information so I know exactly what you are looking for.



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

UNLIMITED REVISIONS so you're Satisfied!



Here are some of the features you can have



-Videos (Youtube/Vimeo embed)

-Photo Gallery

-Instagram and Social media embed

-Merch Store

-Music Player

-Contact form

-And many more!



*Note* 



Please note that in order to fulfill your order I will require personal contact information from you.



Requirements



Web hosting with WordPress (Godaddy, Wix, Bluehost, etc)

Domain name



Contact me for more information



Music website design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The designer did an outstanding job for my website, and also revised the website as I asked with no hassle, I’m tremendously satisfied. Thank you! I would definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

thanks very much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. The seller was fast and gave me the exact website I had in mind. He also took the time to give clear instructions on how to update my website by myself in the future. Very lovely person. Thanks again

Seller's Response:

thanks very much

Seller's Response:

He worked through tech issues and went above and beyond to make sure everything was to my liking. I’d definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment