Sunday 21 February 2021

Fix An Issue With Your Wordpress











About:

Fixing WordPress problems and errors can be troublesome and intimidating for some people. I am a WordPress Rockstar with more than 12 years experience.


** Please contact me before you place an order about the work needed **

I will fix one WordPress issue or WordPress problem. Please note this is one problem per gig. Complicated problem will need more than 1 gig.



If you have more than 1 task or a big project, you can contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.



What I'll Need To Complete Order:
  • WordPress access
  • Hosting or cPanel login
  • FTP access


Let's get your site working right.

Reviews


:

You need to make sure you communicate very clearly, even to the point of story boards. Once this was done the product was delivered. I did however offer to pay more for a custom page that was suppose to be part of the original order.

:

He did the best he could. After the first review, he did the work he was asked to do, so that's great. But, the website's design was ruined completely. Also, he backed-up the site while we were live without communication, so we lost a few orders. The reason i'm satisfied is that he ensured to fix the problems he created. Although it took a long time and it is not all as it was before, I admire his dedication to fix the problem.

:

Outstanding to work with! Excellent communication, responsive, thorough and very clear web development skills. We continue to come back to this seller for a reason!!!

:

He is as very helpful and great. he was willing to help out with the problems that I have which were backend related problems. I'm very pleased with the result.

:

Amazing job, I will repeat for sure in the future, I don´t think you need to search for a different seller. Top!




No comments:

Post a Comment