Wednesday 17 February 2021

Build Responsive Wordpress Website Design And Blogs











About:

Hi, Warm welcome to my gig :)



I will build a responsive WordPress website design, Business & wooCommerce website design, Eye-Catching and Professional WordPress website design with fully required customization.



This gig includes full WordPress website design and development as per your requirements, I believe every business is unique and creative in its ways, Please don't forget to discuss your requirements with me before you order!



WordPress website design with the following features:



1. 100% responsive design across all devices (phones, tabs, and desktops)

2. SEO optimized permalinks and tags

3. E-commerce or online shop for product selling

4. Fully secure and up to date codes and scripts

5. Fully enhanced speed with caching plugin

6. Social Media integration

7. Google maps and contact form integration

8. Integration of live chat & Pop-Ups

9. Integration of list building services like MailChimp, Aweber



✔️Everything is possible, You just share your idea with me. I'll change into your online Business!



Note: If you are indeterminate about package selection, drop me a message to discuss your requirements and get a custom quote.



Cheers up:)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

At first I was hesitant because I have had language barrier issues with other sellers. His English was excellent and there were no issues completing my thousand requests. The project was very extensive and my timeline was very short. It entailed Ecommerce along with programming 16 different color and 7 different size options. I hired Sarfraz and he worked literally day and night with me to get the project done. He has excellent taste in design and extensive programming knowledge. It's hard sometimes when you are doing a project and can't speak on the phone so he suggested using screen recorder. This was a huge help and very easy to use. He will do all my work moving forward, he's excellent

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. -:)

Seller's Response:

We got there in the end, but it did take over two weeks to complete. The seller was responsive however very limited with his english. Always willing to help but didn't always have the right tools. Time difference was an issue as most of the time I could speak with him was a 12-1am GMT. This resulted in delays. Overall we got what we were looking for and the seller was very keen to help always.

Seller's Response:

I found Sarfrazgujjar very easy to work with and he delivered what I had asked and also added an extra component which was very nice to have on my website. I would recommend.

:

Thank you so much for everything! 🙂




No comments:

Post a Comment