Saturday 6 February 2021

Recover Hacked Wordpress Website, Remove Malware, Security











About:

Got Hacked? I will Recover WordPress hacked website, remove malware and Secure from future attacksIt could be : ✔ Infected with Malware;✔ Facebook Ads reported as malware-infected;

✔ Blacklisted by Google; ✔ Disabled by Host;✔ Redirecting; ✔ Spam in Search Results;✔ Any other issue.

GOOGLE ADS malware ( please CONTACT ME  before placing such kind of order)  

I've specialized in hacked WordPress websites, malware removal (remove viruses and other malicious code), web security and any bug fixing.



With this gig you can get:

✔  a Full Professional site Cleanup ( remove malware );✔ Wordpress Security patch strong Setup that will make you sure it never happens again;  ✔ Vulnerability Testing;✔ Software Upgrade;✔ Additional professional security work/tricks ;

 Blacklist removal;

Website Speed Up

Any issue or bug Fixed

100% Satisfaction guaranteed. See my reviews to understand my working ethic.



SIMPLY, ORDER THE PACKAGE YOU NEED.

Attention : 1 gig = 1 domain/website. For more domains order more gigs, or just contact me for a custom offer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

UM,,,, Words failme as this was the most amazing experiance ever on FIVERR. Communication from the start - Even when I thought I could get a cheaper package, I was convinced to proceed. My hacked website was down for two days, and me,,,, Well I tried for hours to fix myself. I could have made more money stacking shelves at the supermarket in the hours I used up. My sit was back online in 5 hours. PLUS as a bonus this seller gave me 30 days anti hacking pritection on their own agency platform. I really could not recommend enough. If your site is hacked, hire this gig, you wont regret it!

:

I was mortified when I found that my website/Google analytics had been hacked and a ton of malware/SEO spam fake pages had been indexed on my site to use as backlink farm. Like... I really didn’t know what to do. I thought I was in real trouble. I came to Fiverr and was very reluctant to essentially hand over the keys to my business to someone I’d never met before. But Babini put my mind at rest immediately. His communication was EXCELLENT, he was very prompt in his replies got to work right away. There were some slight revisions that were needed. But he took care of these, as well. I felt so relieved to have this problem solved, and I’m so thankfully for Babini’s help. First class service!!

:

My hacked sites were fixed and restored to working order. Unfortunately, he also confirmed that additional sites on my server were also infected/hacked. So I'll be submitting another order shortly. Babini was very quick to finish the original work, and I was VERY pleased with the screenshots showing proof of his work and proof of the infected sites. I'm very happy with the experience with him and his cooperation in cleaning up my FTP site. I'm going to be submitting another work order now....

:

AMAZING SERVICE!!!! Babini did performed a Full Malware Cleanup. Secured the Website: - installed and strong setup Wordfence firewall plugin - tested/fixed the main vulnerabilities - updated all stuff inside & passwords - others security tricks. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

:

He dug deep into the site, and found a bunch of other sites on the same hosting account also hacked. Would buy from him again. Fast and professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment