Tuesday 16 February 2021

Create A Wordpress Lms Or Membership Website With Learndash ,Learnpress, Wplms











About:

Why choose me?

I am a WordPress website developer with LMS portal expertise. I have several years of developing eLearning Management Systems (LMS) experience. I'd very much love to help you kick start your own LMS learning portal.

Services:

  • Premium Themes and Plugin Installation
  • Courses, flows and topics setup
  • Drip-feed your lesson content
  • Configure course points, certificates & badges
  • Advanced Quizzing, Expire Access
  • User Registration Form
  • Frontend Dashboard Creation
  • Complete Learning Portal With E-book store
  • Optimize Press, Memberpress or any other membership plugin integration
  • Payment (Paypal/Stripe etc) integrations

****************************************Important*******************************************

 And Kindly, Contact Me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

This guy really knows his stuff when it comes to membership sites and LMS (I use LearnDash)! At first I set up a gig with another seller to set up my course and it didn't turn out at all as I had asked for and the seller couldn't fix the issues. I found jahanzaib155 and he fixed my issues and made my membership space absolutely perfect. I will be using him for all my membership stuff going forward - highly recommended!

:

After I was able to work with the developer on the call, and get him to answer the questions about my project, everything was better. This developer truly worked long hours, and researched the solution to my problem, and I really appreciate it. I was given the tools I need to launch my company and share my product with the world, and I am super excited about what he has shared with me. This was a long project, but the delivery has met my expectations. I would love to continue to work with this developer

:

this developer did a terrific job!! he was smart, quick, sharp, intelligent, friendly and spoke amazing english!! he went above and beyond for my website and I am so happy that i found him.

:

This is my second gig with this seller and he is great. It's not always easy to find people on Fiverr who have a high attention to detail but this guy does. He has understand the requirements perfectly, delivered quickly and given support and answered questions after the gig was over too. I will be using him for future gigs for sure, highly recommended!

:

I work with Jahanzaib team since few month now, and they are really professional. The work is well done, they always find solution, and have a very good sense and wordpress knowledge. I like that they do proposal to match requirement, and also are always available to give advice and share tips. I definitely recommend them. Thanks for your help guys !




No comments:

Post a Comment