Monday 1 February 2021

Fix Wordpress Errors, Or Perform Any Wordpress Task











About:

Are you stuck? Have you been staring at the same problem for what feels like an age?



This gig is for you. I can help you with numerous WordPress issues or customisations including, but not limited to PHP errors, CSS design, Custom features, Search Engine Optimisation, Plugin Installation/Creation, Content Changes etc (your issue not here? Contact me).



See my other gigs for programming accreditation:



3,000+ Reviews: http://fiverr.com/269778

600+ Reviews: http://fiverr.com/1418497



This service has 2 options depending on your own proficiency:



Option 1

For those who are very 'DIY' or have enough previous knowledge to implement or work from my advice, I will answer 3-8 questions (depending on package selected) related to anything WordPress. Please make sure these questions on on-point (i.e. 'I want to rank higher. How do I?' is very vague).



Option 2

For those who need hands-on assistance and for me to work on the issues(s) directly, I can be hired to fix your website directly. Due to the varying size of this type of work, please contact me before placing your order as prices can vary (starting from $5).

Reviews


:

Thank you for fixing my website- I'm so grateful as I have no idea how to fix things and having my website working is essential to me having a business & an income. It's normal to expect things to go wrong with websites & I'm so grateful to know you are there to help. Thank you.

:

High quality work and fast turnaround from Adam on this project. I wouldn't have gone with anybody else. He always does an amazing job, he is one of the best in his field. A+A+A+A+A+A+ https://bestparentingbooks.org

:

Working with the seller was outstanding. I told him what I needed and he delivered in less than an hour. This was an emergency request that I needed to be handled as soon as possible and he did exactly that. Yes, I would use him again if needed.

:

twistedweb123 is surely my new favorite WP developer on Fiverr. He followed my instructions accurately and I am very happy with the order. Thanks for providing such a professional service. I will be back with more orders soon.

:

This was my first time using this seller and I am very impressed and happy with my order. Not only was my issue solved, but I got a good understanding of what the issue was and how it was resolved. Will be back for me, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment