Thursday 4 February 2021

Install And Configure A Plugin On Your Wordpress Site











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PURCHASING THIS GIG



100% Satisfaction Guarantee!



I make sure all of my clients are happy with my work!



I will not begin any work without both requirements being met. I need access to your hosting account so I can take a backup of the site in case the plugin breaks the site. This is non-negotiable. 



Bronze Package



  • I will install a plugin on your site, you will configure it



Silver Package



  • I will install and configure a plugin on your site



Gold Package



  • I will install and configure a plugin on your site and create examples of how you use the plugin



What do I need to start?



  • WordPress login information
  • Hosting/Cpanel login information (mandatory)


If you are happy with my service, I also offer monthly subscriptions for WordPress maintenance. 

Reviews


:

Great job and great guy. Highly recommended

:

Zac does high quality work in a speedy matter. I'm always impressed with the job he does along with his efficiency. If you need help with coding related jobs, don't hesitate to hire him. This particular job was to help format for a text description in Amazon which required some coding.

:

create word press plug in with proficiency and adherence to protocol I was happy with work and will continue do more projects. 5-star work for quality and communication. He delivered it timely and was very accurate with his performances. He went above and beyond to make client happy and satisfied so I recommend to others.

:

good work !!!

:

I had Zac install new plugins in my Wordpress site and set up a demo page so I could proof the plug in. He did awesome - he's fast, polite and very knowledgeable. I will be using Zac again. I highly recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment