Monday 22 February 2021

Create Business Wordpress Website Design











About:

I am Sabtain Ali Saleemi, a Web Designer & Developer with 9 years of experience in WordPress Website Design & Development.



All packages will contain the following:

  • Clean, Elegant & Responsive WordPress Website Design with Blog
  • Responsive to any mobile, tablet, and desktop
  • Images Slider, Contact Form & Call to actions
  • Social Link Integration of your business
  • Beautiful & Elegant Popups to attract visitor attention
  • MailChimp/Newsletter Form Integration
  • SEO Optimized, Security and Speed Optimized
  • Transfer, DNS Propagation & Securing your new website





Basic Package:

5 Pages site Blog for Startups or Local Businesses ready to make an online presence 



Standard Package:

10 Pages site for Startups or Local Businesses.

Or Wix to WP or Weebly to WordPress Conversion.



Premium Package:

10 Pages, 20 Products - The Latest Pantone Color Designed Website with E-commerce functionality for Local or International Business & E-commerce companies



I recommend reading FAQs below, or send me a message before order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sabtain is a life saver. I messed up on the backed with my site and erased all of the work he had done for me months ago. I was in trouble. I reached out to Sabtain and he was able to restore my site to the original condition and quick too. same day and great communication and of course super reasonable price. This guy knows what he's doing and always deliver more than you expect. Keep up the great work Sabtain.

:

Thank you :) Always here to help.

:

Our project turned out to encompass more scope than originally envisaged. Nevertheless Sabtain delivered an excellent product that has exceeded our expectations considerably. I had no prior experience with building an ecommerce site, and Sabtain was helpful beyond his obligations in suggesting and sourcing solutions to ensure the project was delivered with the functionality we desired. Had it not been for his commitment to go above and beyond we simply would not have the excellent results that we do. Sabtain was timely in all communications and we never had to wait for his response despite working over holiday periods. The quality of his work is excellent. I would recommend him - no question

:

Absolutely the greatest person to work with. Sabtain worked hard to meet all my very specific requirements - he built my website that I’m proud to launch! Even answering questions after my order was complete! Would highly recommend!

:

Sabtain did a great job on our site. We had some very specific things we were looking for and he was able to make those things happen. We highly recommend him for building a Wordpress site.




No comments:

Post a Comment