Thursday 22 April 2021

Any Woocommerce Customization











About:

Hello,



My name is Shuvo. I am from Bangladesh. I have 5 years+ experience working with WooCommerce customization.



My design will be clean. I will develop your e-commerce site from scratch or customize for you as your requirements. All your requirements will be fulfilled until you are 100% satisfied.



Packages May Include:



  • Custom layout with shop page/category page 
  • Custom discount system
  • Shipping method for specific category
  • Custom layout for checkout page/cart page
  • Custom billing form
  • Custom shipping form
  • Direct PayPal checkout system without login
  • Custom my account page layout
  • Custom roles with the specific access area
  • Login system with facebook/google
  • Custom QuickView layout
  • Integration with vendor plugins
  • Fix order email issue


and so on.



So, if someone needs any kind of woocomerce help then please message me for custom order


***Note: Don't send gig without any message. Before sending any gig, you should contact me.



*** Condition applied for price. So, you need to talk before order. Within $5 only one simple service you will get.



Regards,

Shuvo

  

Reviews


:

still the best WordPress seller on fiverr

:

It was great as always.

:

Thank you, flexible reliable, I hope you keep your business ethic forever.

:

Fantastic work!

:

top-notch service. highly recommend him as he is experienced.




No comments:

Post a Comment