Saturday 24 April 2021

Create Membership Website With Memberpress











About:

I will install membership plugin on your site according to your requirements.



You will got the free memberpress license of order worth of $150 and more.



Thanks for visiting my gig. Are you looking to launch a membership/subscription website with MemberPress? Need help with some problem? Just send me a message, provide me all the details and sit back for the perfect solution.



My aim is to satisfy my clients. From me either you will fully satisfied from my services or you will got money back with my service.



The following things will be included in my offered services:



  • Perfectly setting up MemberPress and configuring it to the highest potential.
  • Build a perfect user flow, so you don't miss a single dollar in future due to loss of sales. 
  • LearnDash LMS integration
  • LearnDash Pro Panel
  • LearnDash Course Grid
  • Woocommerce setup
  • Samcart-memberpress integration
  • LearnDash-Woocommerce Integration
  • Buddyboss
  • Excellent engagement and marketing system setup
  • Creating a design that will make your members say wow.
  • Providing you consultancy related to building successful membership sites.



I'm very much excited to start working with you.



Note: Send me a message please before placing any order.

Reviews


:

Although we had some difficulties at the beginning Usman sorted out any problems and delivered a membership site that works well and offers the specific functions I've asked for. He answered all my questions, even making video tutorials with explanations, which I appreciated.

:

Seller is an outstanding seller. If you are looking for a profesional, serious, very skilled, and talented...look no further! Will keep working with him!

:

Very responsive, patient and expert !

:

Everything perfect as expected.

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment