Sunday 25 April 2021

Build A Restaurant Website With Online Ordering











About:

Let's have a CHAT before you order and discuss goals



Welcome! I've been designing WordPress websites for local businesses for over 4 years. 



Turn your website visitors into PAYING CUSTOMERS!



I will build a sales optimized website for your restaurant that will allow your online customers to place orders and make table reservations directly from your website. 



Mobile First Design

Over 50% of restaurant online visitors are on mobile devices. 



One-click Ordering, Reservations, & Delivery

With digital ordering and delivery on the rise (growing 300% faster than dine-in), having a food ordering system on your site is essential.



Run Promotions & Coupon Deals

Entice your website visitors to add more food items to their cart with 10%, 15%, 20% off discounts if they reach a specified currency amount.



Easily update Food Ordering Menus 

Easily add categories, choices, add-ons, and photos to your menu any time you need to.



Receive & Confirm Orders

Get all your restaurant's online orders in one place with a reliable order taking app.



Must have web hosting that supports WordPress



I enjoy helping business owners across the world!



Food Ordering 

Reviews


:

Joe did a stellar job and exceeded my expectations for the site. I highly recommend his services if you’re looking for a high quality site, on a speedy timeline, and without the headache. I had a mishap with a previous vendor that left my site only half done. Joe not only corrected her work but went above and beyond!

:

Joe, the experience of meeting to work with you has been very, very rewarding. All the attention provided and your professionalism generate an atmosphere of trust that is transmitted to the project that I am about to start. I hope we can grow the website and projects soon. I appreciate your professionalism, your patience, the clarity in your comments and indications, as well as in all the attention provided on your part. I wish you success and good vibes. A big hug from Mexico. Greetings...

:

Joe was very patient and helpful, he carried out the project within the time stated and delivered excellently, and answered all my questions promptly. I highly recommend him.

:

Thanks again for the excellent work!

:

Incredible job




No comments:

Post a Comment