Friday 16 April 2021

Design Life Coaching Website With Booking Functionality











About:

I WILL DESIGN A COACHING WEBSITE WITH BOOKING FUNCTIONALITY



Hi there, 



If you are a coach, business coach, sports coach or life coach, then i'm glad you found this.



Do you know a professional coaching website could help you grow your audience, get more clients, and help you sell more consulting sessions without having to see your client face to face? With a coaching website, you will be able to sell your e books, podcast and even videos.



WHAT YOU WILL GET 

  • Responsive designs 
  • Booking functionality
  • Payment gateway integration
  • Social media platform's integration
  • SEO Optimization
  • Blog
  • Dynamic Pages (Home, About, Contact, Services, Blog)





WHY ME?

  • Fast delivery 
  • Quick Response 
  • Excellent Communication skills
  • Free Support
  • 5+ Years experience
  • 350+ happy clients





If you have any questions or need more clarity, feel free to contact me. I will be sure to answer.



Best regards,

Mikel.

Reviews


:

10-star seller!! After two negative experiences with two other sellers on the platform who underdelivered and overpromised, I turned myself to Mikel. I had only two weeks to publish a 10+ pages website with multiple functionalities and specific design requirements. Mikel worked extremely hard, implementing my multiple modification requests with patience and professionalism. He truly wants his clients to be 100% satisfied and works relentlessly. Mikel delivered beyond my expectations, and everyone is complimenting me about how amazing my website is. I recommend him wholeheartedly, and I'm planning to use his services again in the future.

:

Mikel did very good work on the website that I have requested. It was quick and efficient, professional and good looking. He has worked in a very professional manner. He corrected everything that I have asked for and provided all the necessary information to me. I would definitely recommend his work, and I will work with him again.

:

I would not hesitate to recommend Mikel. He created a beautiful website for my business quickly and with very little required in terms of revisions! I will definitely work with Mikel again!

:

Great work!

:

Great job! Very easy to work with and great communication. Will work with again.




No comments:

Post a Comment