Saturday 10 April 2021

Develop Job Posting Or Job Board Wordpress Responsive Site











About:

✔️Are you looking for a professional and responsive

Job Posting or Job Search WordPress site for your

business?



| hope this is a perfect gig for you.



✔️Features:-



Job Portal / Job Board / Job Search Website



  • JOBS WITH MAP
  • MULTIPLE DASHBOARD VIEWS
  • APPLY WITH / WITH OUT LOGIN
  • VIDEO UPLOADS
  • FEATURED JOBS ON TOP
  • PAID FREE LISTING
  • APPLICATION DEADLINE
  • APPLICATION TRACKING
  • APPLY WITH FACEBOOK
  • APPLY WITH LINKED-IN
  • EMAIL ALERTS
  • FREE JOB SUBMISSION
  • FRONT-END-SUBMISSION
  • GEO LOCATION SEARCH
  • IMPORT INDEED JOBS
  • JOB CV PACKAGES
  • JOB ALERTS
  • JOB SUGGESTION
  • PROFILE BUILDER
  • PROFILE COMPLETION
  • RESUME-BUILDER
  • RESUME MANAGER
  • SEO FRIENDLY
  • SHORTLIST JOBS
  • Social Login
  • WOO-COMMERCE PAYMENT
  • EFFECTIVE JOBS SEARCH
  • CV AND COVER LETTER
  • FULLY RESPONSIVE
  • TRANSLATION READY



✔️And Many More ...



Why you hire me -



✔️Experienced and expert enough to build and

handle your Job board project.

✔️100% on-time delivery.

✔️Satisfaction Guaranteed.

✔️Revisions till you happy.



..............................................ORDER NOW :) ............................................

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If I could rate this guy 10 stars I would. This seller is one of a kind. I had a recruitment agency job website delivered with custom blog posting. Worked incredibly hard to deliver a project for me before a deadline I had set him. Incredible value for money, I was paying a heavily over priced amount for my current website and approached Faraz to try assist me into replicating it. He offered to replicate it and improve it with new functionality, which I was sceptical of and didn't believe, but thought why not. What he delivered was a worth its weight in gold, and no-one else mentioned they were capable of doing, let alone improving. Fantastic.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so Much Riddler :) Really Happy to work with You. Thanks alot

:

During this project that I met Genix, I have gotten to know him quite well and can thoroughly vouch for his character and abilities. Genix is a pleasure to work with because his pleasant and positive attitude can make nearly any work seem fun and interesting. He nearly became the leader of my group projects. Genix does get upset even when under pressure, he enjoy doing his work well. He is very calm and very well professional, and he is always listen and could to go to any length, beyond, to get all things done. at the right time. I will like to work with him again.

:

Thank You So Much Apogem 😊😊😊

:

Working with Faraz was a good experience, for the price I received a functional website that's a good starting place for me to work on a bigger project. I'd recommend him for a basic job board project.




No comments:

Post a Comment