Thursday 8 April 2021

Wordpress Website Customization











About:

Hello, In this gig. I'm offering wordpress customization services and fixing wordpress bugs. If you need customization in your website or looking to fix any bug in your website, please contact me on Fiverr. I provide wordpress customization and bug fixing services.



Here is a list of issues, I have solved and I provide service of:



  1. WordPress Speed Improvement
  2. Theme Setup/Auto Blogging Setup
  3. Plugins Additional Feature Customization
  4. Plugins Error or Bug Fixing
  5. WP Forum Customization
  6. Calculators or Payment Form Creation or Customization
  7. Full Plugin Development (For Custom Orders Only)

  8. WooCommerce Customization
  9. WooCommerce Checkout/Cart/MyAccount/Shop Page Customization
  10. SEO Optimization and SEO Setup (Only On-Page SEO)
  11. Data Entry or WP Migration Help
  12. Small Project or Script Creation to Perform a Specific Task
  13. HTML/CSS/JS/PHP Customization
  14. Security Improvement
  15. Style/Widget/Dashboard/Login/SignUp Style Setup
  16. Responsive Design Customization
  17. Color/Font Correction
  18. Changing of Icons



    Please send me a message and I will be responsible for your issue right away :) 



    Thanks, I hope my gig helps :)

Reviews


:

we found each other. every moment so far has been professional. 6 *

:

Recomiendo

:

Great communication, on point with tasks, and always updates. Looking forward to working again.

:

Awesome experience!

:

Quick delivery, reliable as always and does great work. A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+ https://bestparentingbooks.org




No comments:

Post a Comment