Friday 16 April 2021

Improve Your Wordpress Speed Optimization And Increase Your Wordpress Page Speed











About:

Is your Wordpress page speed slow? Do you want to improve your Woocommerce store conversion rate?

 

You’ve come to the right place.

 

Slow website speed only leads to abandoned shopping cartshigher bounce rate, and Lower Google Ranking.

 



How I perform Wordpress Speed Optimization?



  • I analyze the code of the website and remove unnecessary code and files



  • Revamp Database to run queries faster. Thus, decreasing the server response time



  • Defer Parsing of render-blocking JS files to improve First Contentful Paint



  • Optimize loading of Google Adsense and other third party Code





And much more.





Why me? My Background:



  • I've been improving Wordpress page speed for 6+ Years. I eat, sleep and breath WordPress and it’s eco-systems



  • I’ve worked with most of the themes and plugins and know WordPress inside out



  • Have optimized 300+ Wordpress websites and complex WooCommerce stores speed



  • You’ll know about all changes and updates made to your website.





Ready to get your website running at peak performance?





Hit the order button now to let an Expert help You with wordpress speed optimization and make more SALES!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So was website was stuck on a template that didn't allow me to add all the social media icons. He used Divi to change the website and it looks so much better! Thank you for all your work! Great job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for securing my wordpress. You're work has been amazing!

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with you!

:

Thank you so much for your hard work!

:

Great working with him. He did all that I asked with regards to User Editor Role plugin on Wordpress. I wanted to limit the capabilities of each person working on my website and he was able to do that for me. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment