Saturday 10 April 2021

Create A Gorgeous Pro Business Directory Wordpress Site











About:

I will create a gorgeous pro business directory WordPress site



Do you want to create a directory listing website for your business with Some of the Best WordPress themes such as Wilcity, Mylisting, listingpro, listify, etc?



So, You are at the right place. I am a WordPress directory expert have worked for 3+ years and created hundreds of awesome, creative and eye-catching directory websites (Contact me to see my previous works)



  • Sell Listing Subscription-based packages.
  • Free listings
  • Paid Listings
  • Responsive Design
  • Social Register
  • ads Banner on homepage
  • Claim Options
  • Reviews & Comments for listings.
  • Advance Product Option, Let your vendors create custom products.
  • Fully Secured Payment System Including PayPal.
  • Let users set their prices, information, times, and pictures.
  • Manually approve listings in the Admin area vs Auto approve
  • coupons and discounts
  • Sign up forum
  • Yoast Seo
  • theme not included
  • I am not a Data scrapper so you will give me listing CSV file if u have any and want to upload to the site

 

Why me?

Bast Experience with Directories.

Good Communications.

24/7 service Availability and Much more.



Please feel free to place an order or message me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hafizv and his team have done well on my project, he is patient and works with you through the process. I recommend his services.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Sir, Hope we will work on Next Project

:

Good work. Faster than expected

:

Very good and is doing further work for me.

:

Thanks Sir.




No comments:

Post a Comment