Sunday 25 April 2021

Clean Malware From Any Type Of Website And Server











About:

A hacked website will cause serious harm to your business revenue. Hackers will steal user info, passwords and install malicious code. Don’t worry, I will clean malware code, remove blacklist and bad software the hacker was installed. 



Remove Malware From Any Type Of Server

If your full server has infected with malware, I will manually remove malware from your server. If more than 4 sites on your server are infected with malware, I will charge you 90$.

In This Gig You get

✔️ Clean Malware from server or single website

✔️ Fix Hacked Wordpress Website
✔️ Accept Google/Facebook Ads
✔️ Any Blacklist Removal

✔️ Fix Suspended Hosting Server

✔️ Vulnerability Testing
✔️ Backdoor Removal
✔️ SQL/XSS Prevention
✔️ Remove Redirect malicious Code
✔️ Recover Hacked Website

✔️ Defend Brute Force Attack

✔️ Disable File Editing
✔️ Web Application Firewall

✔️ Enterprise-level security
✔️ SSL Installation
✔️ Limit Login Attempts
✔️ Hide Admin Panel


I will start work immediately for you. If you have any question please inbox me. I am waiting for your message.

Reviews


:

Hey you reading these reviews ! search no more ! this guy is just a hero , a god , a genius. i really can't find a proper name , i have 7 websites not 1 all of them got hacked at one even the top notch site scanners that costs me XXX$ monthly didn't do anything , the hosting support failed to help me and i came across Sujan he was really kind and helpful and so smart believe it or not he managed to get all my 7 sites fully operational in less than 24h. i bookmarked his profile and i'll only hire him in the future. a True Hero he made not my day but my year .

:

Working with Sujan was an excellent experience. I had malware on my WordPress site! He resonded really quick to my issues. He was totally professional, has excellent knowledge, quick worker and did the job! I would highly recommend him! My site is now back up and running with added protection! Superb Job!

:

He's the best. I never thought someone could recover my websites. Now I have security with my server and websites. Thanks so much. Highly recommended.

:

WOW! What can I say. AMAZING. Great knowledge, worked till problem was solved and communicated well during the entire process. I highly recommend working with him. Our website was hacked and malware was added. He fully removed the malware and updated Wordpress. Very happy with the result!

:

Thank you Sujan for this service! It's the second time I get satisfied with the quality of job he offers. I highly recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment