Friday 23 April 2021

Fix Hosting Related Issues Which Include Solving Wordpress, Dns, Ftp Issues











About:

I would like to utilize my skills to provide honest and exclusive services. My goal is the client's satisfaction, and I will give 110% of myself to deliver results which will result in a satisfied client.  



I had worked with bluehost.com for about 5 years. My top skills are fixing hosting related issues which includes fixing the WordPress website, DNS as well as FTP issues.





What will you get if you select my gig?



  • fix any server errors
  • fix the website blank page( white screen of death) issue
  • fix plugins or theme error in your website
  • fix WordPress admin panel related issues
  • Manual WordPress installation
  • Domain related issues
  • Cloning website or migration in less than one day
  • Theme and Plugin Installation
  • Upload or download site files to/from the server via FTP
  • fix FTP connection issue
  • fix file uploading and filecount usage issue.
  • fix DNS and database issues.



If you are looking for quality work at a reasonably cheap price, please contact me and I assure, you'll not be disappointed. 



Note: Please make sure to contact me with your requirements before placing an order directly, Thank you.

















Reviews


:

She is absolutely amazing and works quickly to resolve any issues! I will definitely hire her again and recommend her to everyone!

:

Excellent work, there was a mess in my database, and the great lady has managed to restore my website successfully !!

:

Excellent as always

:

superb as always!!!

:

Superb as always. Quick accurate work that solved the problem and got things working again. Terrific that I can always count on her!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment