Wednesday 21 April 2021

Develop Job Board Or Job Portal In Wordpress











About:

Hi Ayyaz here.. Welcome to my Job Board Job Portal Gig.

Features:

  • JOBS WITH MAP
  • MULTIPLE DASHBOARD VIEWS
  • APPLY WITH / WITH OUT LOGIN
  • VIDEO UPLOADS
  • FEATURED JOBS ON TOP
  • PAID FREE LISTING
  • APPLICATION DEADLINE
  • APPLICATION TRACKING
  • APPLY WITH FACEBOOK
  • APPLY WITH LINKED-IN
  • EMAIL ALERTS
  • FREE JOB SUBMISSION
  • FRONT-END-SUBMISSION
  • GEO LOCATION SEARCH
  • IMPORT INDEED JOBS
  • JOB CV PACKAGES
  • JOB ALERTS
  • JOB SUGGESTION
  • PROFILE BUILDER
  • PROFILE COMPLETION
  • RESUME-BUILDER
  • RESUME MANAGER
  • SEO FRIENDLY
  • SHORTLIST JOBS
  • Social Login
  • WOO-COMMERCE PAYMENT
  • EFFECTIVE JOBS SEARCH
  • CV AND COVER LETTER
  • FULLY RESPONSIVE
  • TRANSLATION READY

Why me ?

You will be thinking why you should give me chance to create a job portal for you right?

So here is your Answer:

1 From last 3 years i am working on job platform development and wp theme changes so i am 100% sure i know every job platform requirements and aspects very well.

2 If you need unlimited revisions i can give me you can ask me before if you need.

3 free support until you need.

Still having doubt on me ?

Please check reviews of my recent client of this gig you will get me right.

If you are looking for a custom WordPress Job platform, please Contact me to discuss your r

Reviews


:

Awesome job done in a fast manner!

:

All fixes done to specs! Thks!

:

Awesome job as always! Highly recommended for after-sales service! Thanks!

:

Good Job , will use you again

:

Excellent working with this seller a second time. Will hire him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment