Sunday 18 April 2021

Make Or Fix Beautifull Wordpress Contact Form 7, Wpform











About:

I will make or fix beautifull wordpress contact form for you, using contact form 7, wpform, ninja, gravity forms.



(A pdf file is attached so you can select some design if you like)



Please talk with me before place the order.



I can provide the following services:



1. Install Wordpress Contact form 7 or Gravity, Ninja, Caldera ,wp form plugin.

2. Responsive and optimized functionality or Bug Fix on any device (e.g. desktop,tablet,mobile ).

4. Add multiple fields Up to 10.

5. Automated Response.



My services



   ✔ Install Contact form 7 , Gravity Form , WpForm , Ninja Form

  ✔ Amazing Design Form

   ✔ Any Form installation and customization

   ✔ Survey Form

   ✔ Complicated forms

  ✔ Conditional & logical Forms  

   ✔ Poll Forms

✔ MailChimp 

   ✔ Custom CSS In Forms.

   ✔ Form Error fixing



My Promise

  • 100% Client satisfaction



Please talk with me before place order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment