Friday 9 April 2021

Create Wordpress Website Design











About:

Hi, Are looking for a professional website for your business?



Then you are in the right place.  I can design and develop a responsive nice WordPress website for your business in which you can manage all the content.


What you will get:


  • An extremely fast and fully responsive website
  • WordPress content management
  • Fast loading pages
  • Content upload 
  • Social media integration
  • Live chat box
  • Drag and drop features to edit content
  • Sliders
  • Google analytics
  • Google map
  • Contact form included
  • SEO and Google indexing optimization
  • Social Media, Analytics and other libraries integration as needed


Why Choose Me?


✪ 100% Quality Work
✪ 4.5 Years of Experience
✪ Client Satisfaction is my first Priority
✪ Friendly Communication
✪ Commitment on time
✪ Fluent in English
✪ Unlimited Revisions



NOTE: Please contact me before ordering because i have to know your page details and also we can fix our price and timeline. For any big website  work and much more, Please contact me details.



Thanks

Best regards
Sampa Biswas



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic! I asked seller to make a landing page for me. Seller communicated promptly, was extremley patient with me as I gave all the edits (I'm a perfectionist), never complained, did exactly as I asked, and even followed up with me. Will work with seller again. As a person who always reads recommendations before purchase, trust me, you will not be disappointed with this choice.

Seller's Response:

Amazing buyer. Very polite and Friendly. Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

highly talented, capable and experienced. excellent and clear communication. creating professional, clean and elegant website. carefully read the instructions and accommodate requests while keeping professional look. I will definitely use her services again.

Seller's Response:

One of the best buyer in Fiverr. She is Amazing. Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

I always enjoy working with this provider, the courteous manner in which we communicate and high quality of work will keep me coming back.




No comments:

Post a Comment