Friday 9 April 2021

Build A Professional Wordpress Website With Oxygen











About:

PLEASE INBOX ME WITH YOUR PROJECT BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER. ANY ORDERS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION WILL BE CANCELLED.



Hi there! I'm Jordan, a certified Full stack Web Developer + WordPress Pro.



Have you been looking for a professional WordPress website?



Well look no further! Whether you need a business website, an e-commerce store, or a WordPress blog, you can get it here.



I have more than 5 years of experience and I enjoy building modern and fast websites with WordPress.



I use Oxygen Builder because it is very lightweight and blazing fast.



 My Services : 

✓ Convert/Clone any Design/Website to Oxygen

✓ Professional and Modern Website based on your needs

✓ 100% Responsive across all devices

✓ Full Speed optimization

✓ Full Blog System creation

✓ E-commerce integration + payment gateways

✓ Slider, Parallax Background, Animations

✓ Develop Dynamic Elements + ACF PRO

✓ Newsletter + Options Integration 

✓ Contact Forms + Maps Integration

✓ Hosting/Domain changes

✓ Any Bug Fixes - I am an Oxygen Expert! :)

✓ Extra Oxygen Addons/Plugins

✓ Full Lifetime plugin updates



Give me a try. You won't be disappointed!

P.S. Revisions included. I'm not happy 'til you are! :)

Reviews


:

Jordan did a really good job. A good looking, professional website. He integrated all my wishes in my project and kept care about SEO. The communication was very good. Jordan told me only 3-5 minutes after my order, that he wouldn´t be at home for about 36h and gave me the oppertunity to cancel my order. I hard can recommend Jordan as a professionel Web Developer!

:

I can never say enough about Jordan - he is a worpress genius, a pro, easy to work with, responsive, and actually does what he says!

:

Jordan provided an amazing web development service. He's superb at what he does and delivers his projects incredibly fast. I would definitely recommend his services and will use him again on other projects.

:

Jordan is so efficient and has attention to detail. His work is always delivered on or before it’s due, to such a high standard.

:

Great Oxygen developer. Will continue using




No comments:

Post a Comment