Monday 5 April 2021

Clone, Redesign Or Design Any Wordpress Website Using Elemetor Pro











About:

Greetings!



Are you looking for affordable and skilled WordPress developer who can boost up your business or company by redesign existing website or 

design a Website from Scratch or Clone WordPress website?



GREAT! You are at right gig.



My name is Azzizul Hakim. I'm a professional Web Developer with 4 years of experience. I'm here to assist You. I have a lot of experience to deliver your site as you want.



What You Will Get



✔ Clone/Design/Redesign Any Layout to WordPress Website

Elementor Page Builder

✔ Fast Page Loading and Optimized

Elegant Layout & Unique WordPress site

✔ Fully Responsive

✔ Add or Remove Functions/Features

Premium Plug-in & Theme Support

✔ SEO Friendly



Which Types of Sites I Can Create



Landing Page

✔ PSD to Landing Page

E-commerce 

✔ Personal 

Portfolio 

✔ Business & Online Store 

✔ Real Estate 

✔ Restaurant

✔ Health 

✔ Fitness & Gym



Why Me?



Best Quality

✔ Fast Delivery

✔ 100% Satisfied Guaranteed

✔ Unlimited revision

✔ Friendly Conversation

7 Days Free Support After Order Delivery



What We Need From You



WordPress Admin Panel Access Info

cPanel Access Info.



[NOTE: Please Inbox Before Placing Your Order]



Thanks,

Azzizul Hakim

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow this is someone I want to work with again! Professional and clear communication Azziz has been fantastic whilst redoing my website.

Seller's Response:

She is an amazing & nice person that's beyond my thought. So co-operative & friendly. I wanna work with her again :)

Seller's Response:

great work

Seller's Response:

Fantastic :)

Seller's Response:

Very good communication from Azzizul. I am happy with delivery and will recommend. Thank you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment