Monday 19 April 2021

Fix, Customize, Edit Your Wordpress Website, Plugin Or Theme











About:

Do you have an issue with your WordPress website, plugin or theme that those so called experts couldn't even understand? Not to worry I am the WordPress expert and I will solve them all!



Fullstack software engineer with over 6+ years of experience!



Over past 6+ years I had to build, customize, fix, edit, update and even migrate countless WordPress websites and WooCommerce stores. WordPress is a toy of mine. Since I am a self learner, adapting to change is in my blood so anything is possible (Can adapt to any version or any plugin).



What can I do for you?

  • Full WordPress website or WooCommerce store setup
  • WordPress theme installation / development / customization
  • WP plugin installation / development / customization
  • WP bug fixing and editing
  • WP backup and migration
  • Performance tuning, optimizing and SEO improvements
  • Rebranding



What will be guaranteed with me?

  • Fully functional and responsive WordPress website on all devices including all kinds of mobile devices
  • Professional and friendly communication
  • No data loss or deletion of existing files
  • 100% clean Bug free code
  • Fast turnaround



Please contact me before ordering anything!

(*Please note above services depend on the selected pac

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am a repeat customer and highly recommend the seller to anyone who is looking for professional help with the website building or maintenance. Great experience as always.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Bei!! It is the 8th time working with you and always so nice working with you on your Real Estate WordPress website where I did customization and fixes and also improvements. Let's work soon again!!

Seller's Response:

From the start Nipunad was great to work with editing my website. His communication is outstanding and will go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with the result. High recommend his service and I will use him again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Gareth!! You are a polite and awesome client. So easy to work with and explains everything clearly. It was so great working with you on this WordPress theme and website customizing and editing project for your Gardening service WordPress website.

Seller's Response:

Very professional. I needed my WP page to be fixed and improved. He did it very quickly and looking for the best solutions for me. I am very happy with the job he’s done and will keep working with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment