Monday 2 September 2019

Make Responsive Wordpress Website Design Or Blog











About:

Hi, This is Rida Khan, I am a Wordpress Website Designer and Developer. I have created 500+ sites including Ecommerce website or Directory or Business sites. I have 4 years of experience in Wordpress website and Ecommerce site.

I can create any type of wordpress site or design according to your requirements

- PACKAGES

  1. Upto 5 Pages
        In this package i will provide an elegant 5 pages wordpress website with contact form, live chat, social media integration, onpage seo, speed optimization, security.

   2. 6-15 Pages
         I will design a business wordpress website upto 6 - 15 pages and i will do Onpage SEO, Speed Optmization, Security and premium theme and social media integration and contact forms, live chat, Ecommerce and Blog functionality can be added in it,

   3. Upto 25 Pages
      This Package contains upto 25 pages, and it includes all features of Basic and Standard Package, But we will provide content for pages and premium images in this package, and 1 Month Support.

Note: Content will be provided by You in Basic and Standard package

Thanks :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Will use for all of my WordPress sites!!! amazing.

Seller's Response:

Best client so far,

:

She was very helpful.

:

Thanks :).

:

Rida is wonderful to work with! He understood what I wanted and completely exceeded my expectations!




No comments:

Post a Comment