Monday 2 September 2019

Install,Configure, Fix Or Customize Wordpress











About:

If you are facing any trouble while installing WordPress or even any plugin/add-on of wordpress, you can ask me. Further more I can fix any issue to your wordpress blogs.
NOTE: Please contact me before you place an order. Thanks

Reviews


:

Excellent work!:)

:

I'm very satisfied. Fast help, knows his stuff and communicates fast. Thanks!

:

Great as usual

:

Seller completed gig as promised and described how it was done.

:

Little bit slow getting a reply from him initially as he seemed to have a lot to do already (which I took as a good sign). Once he got going though was very responsive and completed the intial work over the weekend so faster than expected. Overall a good experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment