Monday 2 September 2019

Fix Linux,Whm,Cpanel,Mysql, Email, Dns,Plesk, Wordpress,Php,Vps,Aws Issues











About:

I am  having more than 14 years of professional experience in linux servers,whm, cPanel, Plesk, Virtualisation. I have good experience in  managing and analyzing thousands of Linux cPanel and Plesk Servers. I will fix any issues related Linux Servers,whm,cpanel,mysql, email, DNS, plesk, wordpress, php upgrade, vps related issues.
Management of Apache, DNS, Mail, FTP, MySQL Database Servers.
OS installation, Server Hardening, Optimization & Security
Configuring webhosting control panels like Cpanel, whm, Parallels.
Server hack  investigation
Maintaining Email Servers and Spam Filtering System

WHM / Cpanel And Plesk issues :

I will Install, Setup, configure, update, Secure and Optimize below on your VPS and Dedicated servers :

 cPanel/WHM - Server installation and setup.
 firewall CSF or any
 Apache - installation and tweaking
 DNS - setup configuration
 Email - setup / spamming investigation 
 PHP - installation and troubleshooting
 SSH - 
Upgrade Plesk
pgrade PHP
I can fix wordpress website issues which are hosted on cPanel servers.
Please contact me before placing order so we can discuss in detail.

Reviews


:

He is definitely an expert in his field. Found my issue and resolved it very quickly! Will love to work with him over and over again.

:

Seller is great to work with. Super fast, knowledgeable, and fixed the problems quickly with great communication along the way. Thanks!

:

Very excellent work done. Prompt response and quick fix. Immediate rectification with clear descriptive English. Great work. He even went the extra mile beyond his job scope to help me out with additional problems.

:

This guy is genius, He always has a solution to every technical problem you can think of. Can't believe How Smart he is :)

:

Amazing work! I needed help getting SMTP working on my web server and I suspected I had some DNS issues to resolve. The level of technical support I received was phenomenal, and Hsavkar was patient in working with me. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment