Tuesday, 6 August 2019

Speed And Optimize Up Your Wordpress Or Wix Or Shopify Website











About:

Are You Worried About Your Website Speed?

Try loading your web site now. Does it feel slow?

If the answer’s yes, it could be affecting your user-experience, your sales and even your SEO.

Now Google has confirmed that website speed is an important factor in their ranking algorithm. Google doesn’t want to send people to slow web sites, so it’s no surprise that Google priorities fast-loading sites. and another thing is 
  • First Impressions Matter
    If your site is slow, your visitors immediately get a poor impression of your business.
  • Trust
    We instinctively have less trust in slow sites. We’re less likely to buy from them.
  • User Experience
    When your website is too slow, it creates a poor user experience right from the start.

Hi, I am Anwar, I am expert to speed up your wordpress, wix, shopify website. I have 5 years experience in this sector. I can increase your website loading speed.



My service are :
Minify HTML, CSS & JavascriptMinimize HTTP requestsReplace PHP With Static HTMLGZIP CompressionBrowser CachingDatabase Optimization Compress ImagesDisable Hotlinking1-3 second loading time (only premium package)
Combine Images Into One – CSS Sprites
Inbox me for more

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Anwar did a grade-A job and improved our slow website by double speed if your looking for someone who is at the top of there game to improve the quality speed of your site so google potentially ranks you higher then this is a must gig to have well recommended. Thanks Again Paul

Seller's Response:

Thank you for this

Seller's Response:

Very easy to communicate. delivers on time and always made sure to follow up with me about the project. Will definitely hire again !

:

Thank you for your positive response

:

I always use this service because it gives me very good results




No comments:

Post a Comment