Monday, 5 August 2019

Develop A Wordpress Website With SEO Optimization











About:

Hello!

I'm Giu Magnani, a professional Front-End Developer and Graphic Designer, based in Milan, Italy. I'm also a Pro verified and Level one seller on Fiverr.

If you are looking for a unique website for your business, in which you can manage all the content, I can design and develop a fully responsive and interactive WordPress site for you, using the best technologies available for fast, Google-friendly and SEO optimised websites.

What you will get:

  • An extremely fast and fully responsive website
  • WordPress content management
  • Contact form included
  • SEO and Google indexing optimisation
  • Score over 90 in Google Performance Tests
  • Social Media, Analytics and other libraries integration as needed

I only use the best available technologies of Front-End Web Development, such as React, Vue and GraphQL. For the content management I use WordPress as a headless CMS, integrating the REST API as GraphQL queries in the project.

Feel free to contact me if you need to chat about your project or if you are not sure of what it's the appropriate solution for your business. 

And if you need an app or a static website, check my other gigs!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Professional, Great Communication and always a pleasure.

:

Excellent, Professional & Knowledgeable - 100% Recommended

:

Fast and reliable. Nic work :)

:

High Quality as usual :)

:

Great quality and good communcation. We will work again with him :).




No comments:

Post a Comment