Wednesday, 7 August 2019

Create, Fix And Customize Your Wordpress Site











About:

I'm a freelance Web developer with  11 years of experience in Wordpress, Drupal, PHP, Joomla and several CMS.

I will help you to do what you want with your WP site:

                               ★★ Fast Delivery ★★
                        ★★★ 24 hours or less than it ★★★

►Fix WP problems
►Custom WP development
►migrate your WP site

►WP Theme Customization

►Theme customization
►CSS 
►Theme installation
►Site Design and Layout
►Any WP Plugin setup/configuration
►Any PHP error
►Woocommerce customization
►Widget Area
►Custom style for anything 
►Background, Header, Footer
►Remove unnecessary meta-data
►Change the Permalink Structure
►Disable HTML in WP comments
►Hide Errors on the WP Login screen
►Favicon & Logo customization
►Improve the Security of your WordPress website
►WP SEO
►WP site speed and Performance Optimization
►Much More ...

Reviews


:

Dylan was Awesome. We ran into a few problems but he properly advised me how he was going to handle it and helped me make a better decision about a new direction. Very easy to communicate with. He kept me up to date and delivered the order in a much shorter time than promised. No doubt, I will use him again as my "go to guy" George

:

I was pleased with the service provided, speed, and communication of the seller. I didn't really know what I wanted and they did a good job of interpreting my vague notions.

:

2nd gig. He's fair and efficient. 5 stars on his communication and work

:

Amazing work and VERY fast!!!!!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment