Tuesday, 6 August 2019

Quickly Clean Malware And Fix Your Hacked Wordpress Site











About:

Are you looking for a solution to get rid of Malware from your Site? 

You just found the right gig!

Here's what you get from the Packages:

Basic Wordpress Malware Cleanup ($10)
  • Malware Removal of 1 WP site.
  • Backdoor, Phishing Scripts & SEO Spam Removal


Standard Wordpress Malware Cleanup ($15)
  • Malware Removal of 1 WP site.
  • Backdoor, Phishing Scripts & SEO Spam Removal
  • Fix Wordpress Errors
  • Restore Defaced WP Site
  • Google Blacklist/ Red Warning Screen Removal
  • Upgrade Existing Plugins & WP Installation
  • Installation of WP Security Plugin
  • Wordpress Site Clean Backup

Premium Shared Hosting Malware Cleanup ($150)
  • Malware Removal of all your several WP sites on a shared hosting account. (Best package if you have 15 or more wp sites.)
  • Backdoor, Phishing Scripts & SEO Spam Removal
  • Google Blacklist Removal
  • Fix Wordpress Errors
  • Restore Defaced WP Sites
  • G oogle Blacklist/ Red Warning Screen Removal
  • Upgrade Existing Plugins & WP Installations
  • Installation of WP Security Plugins
  • Wordpress Sites Clean Backup


Important: If your site(s) are suspended by your host please contact me first before ordering. Price is per wp site please buy additional gigs for extra sites

Reviews


:

One of a kind experience! This is a man of his word that you can count on! My site is active again!

:

Once again, we received the excellent work that we have come to expect. I hope not to have any issues with malware again, but if I do, I know that I can count on lostartist.

:

I went to bed with malware on my WP site. Woke up, and it was fixed. Brilliant service, good price. Will use again.

:

Brilliant. I told him I had a problem and gave him my site log-in details. Went to bed, next morning, all fixed. Great.

:

Vincent delivered very quickly at very low cost. Answered my questions in a timely manner, straight to the point. His English is better than mine. I recommend him and should I need malware cleaning again, he's my first option.




No comments:

Post a Comment