About:
BEST Website Design & Development - Branding Consultancy - Reliable Customer Support
Why choose me?
I’ve been designing and developing WordPress websites for more than five years. With a firm footing I have an experience of large range projects including but not limited to blog, e-commerce, agency, directory listing, job portal, real-estate and many more.
I can also offer you custom wordpress theme development and plugin development with advanced features.
Basic Package:
✪ Latest Wordpress installation.
✪ Premium WP theme.
✪ Landing page and Blog setup.
✪ Plugins installation.
Standard Package:
✪ Good for startup/small level businesses.
✪ Best for 5 pages site with your content.
✪ The website will be fully responsive and user-friendly.
✪ Social Networks configuration.
✪ Blogging Feature and social shares.
✪ Best user experience and fully secured admin panel.
Premium Package:
✪ All features of Standard package included.
✪ Best for 7 to 10 pages websites.
✪ E-commerce functionality, shopping cart system, necessary integrations.
✪ The website will be SEO Friendly.
✪ EXTRA BONUSES
Note: Please contact me Before ordering & read FAQs.
Reviews
:
Great seller. Site is exactly what I was looking for. If you are looking to get a website built go with Zain.
:I am a London, UK based entrepreneur in financial services, so the standard is very high. Working with Zain has been an excellent experience, as opposed to previous experiences I have had with other specialists. Why? 1. Zain is very busy as you can see by his queue, but still he is INTERESTED in your project and asks a lot of questions to get your specilfic requirements. 2. If you give him lots of detail and write everything clearly, he will create exactly what you want. He did this for me; created exactly what I wanted, first time around. A stylish, fast, neat, smart,quality, personal finance blog. 3. Would I work with him again? 200% YES. Checkout www.passiveincomeideas.co.uk
:The seller did a good job. Most especially, he is a very patience and understanding person that knows the importance and value of a good web platform towards a business. I will definitely use him again
:Working experience was great, communication was very concrete and well defined.
:Zain I am so impressed with your work. God bless you In Jesus Name Amen

No comments:
Post a Comment