About:
I'm Hamad Javed a wordpress developer. I can help you in almost all things in website.
2 Years of experience in WordPress Development I am here to make changes in website.
Fixing any issue or do any wordpress customization work for you.
2 Years of experience in WordPress Development I am here to make changes in website.
Fixing any issue or do any wordpress customization work for you.
I can help you in these wordpress issues:
- Fix Responsive issues (Mobile Responsive)
- Color, Font,Icons,Widgets,Sidebar,Text aligning,Picture aligning
- HTML,CSS,JavaScript,jQuery
- Optimize wordpress website
- fix any error (CSS, HTML OR
- customize wordpress
- fix wordpress issues
- Add content and new pages
- redesign website specific section or complete website
- add shopping feature
- Woocommerce functionality
- integrate social media
- Slider issues
- Plugin installation
- Header & Footer issues
Kindly check the Basic, Standard and Premium Package
GUARANTEE:
- Great customer service
- Customer Satisfaction
- Revisions
- Revisions
Please contact me with any questions before placing an order!
Thank You
Thank You
Regards
Hamad Javed
Hamad Javed
Reviews
Seller's Response:
Hamad works well under a deadline and finishes the job himself without excessive management. He did a great job on our website.
Seller's Response:Thanks a lot
:Thank you for completely redesigning my site. You went beyond what I asked. 10.10 service. I will recommend you to my friends.
:Thanks a lot, would love to work with you again, it was an awesome experience working with you
:satisfactory but went over time limit

No comments:
Post a Comment