Monday 9 September 2019

Transfer Websites, Wordpress,Ecommerce Sites











About:

THE WEBSITE TRANSFER GIG™ on FIVERR.COM         

Hello! I have transferred more than 3500 + websites.I am server expert also.
I am familiar with every most of the major web hosting companies and their Control panels including HostGator, BlueHost, JustHost, Godaddy, FatCow etc.I am also familiar with other  control panels like Plesk  and Godaddy's proprietary control panel. transfer bulk website whm to whm or any panel.

The primary service I offer is Webhost Migration. It includes, but not limited to : 

  1. HTML sites
  2. Wordpress sites and blogs
  3. Joomla
  4. Magento,opencart,PrestaShop eCommerce stores etc.
  5. Amazon Stores
  6. Other PHP & MySql ones.
  7. Any Type of websites

Server expert services include : 
  1. Changing Domain Name / URL
  2. DNS updating/A,Cname records
  3. Installing themes and plugins
  4. Adding your Ads, Banners
  5. Updating wordpress posts
  6. Installing Analytics
  7. Troubleshooting aword-press websites and fixing any errors. (Always contact me before order)
  8. Adding other content
  9. ...feel free to contact me 



Please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

Good Seller. I buy again and again. Thanks

:

Excellent work!

:

Fast delivery. Well done!

:

Excellent communication and service. I will definitely use his services again and will recommend him.

:

Work was fast and accurate. Much appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment